About Wisconsin Fast Forward
The State of Wisconsin's Wisconsin Fast Forward (WFF) grant program is a nationally recognized, innovative talent development solution driven by Wisconsin businesses to train and retain highly skilled workers.
Standard Grant funds support short-term and medium-term employer-led worker training projects that:
- Encourage increased collaboration between Wisconsin businesses and workforce training partners
- Fill current and ongoing skill requirements of Wisconsin employers
- Place workers in long-term positions with opportunities for professional growth and economic advancement.
Expanded Grant funds support specialized projects which focus on providing key resources to support the future growth and evolving needs of the Wisconsin workforce. Past programs have included:
- Technical Education Equipment Grants
- Advanced Manufacturing Technical Education Grants
- Teacher Training and Recruitment Grants
- Nursing Training Grants
- Shipbuilders Training Grants
Potential Wisconsin applicants are encouraged to submit grant applications for collaborative and customized projects in accordance with the Application Information and details found in each of the Grant Program Announcements (GPA) posted.